Below is a summary of the March 2012 Visa Bulletin with respect to employment-based petitions:
- EB-1 remains current across the board.
- EB-2 remains current for EB-2 ROW, Mexico and Philippines. EB-2 India and EB-2 China both move forward by four (4) months to May 1, 2010.
- EB-3 ROW, EB-3 Mexico and EB-3 Philippines move forward by only three (3) weeks to March 15, 2006, EB-3 China moves forward by one (1) month to January 1, 2005, while EB-3 India moves forward by only one (1) week to August 22, 2002.
- The “other worker” category remains unchanged (again) at April 22, 2003 for China. It moves forward by three (3) weeks for ROW, Mexico and Philippines to March 15, 2006. It also moves forward by one (1) week for India to August 22, 2002.
- FB-1 moves forward (again, for sixth consecutive month). FB-1 ROW, China and India all move forward by five (5) weeks to February 1, 2005. FB-1 Mexico moves forward by one (1) week to May 1, 1993 and FB-1 Philippines moves forward by one (1) month to June 22, 1997.
- FB-2A moves forward by six (6) weeks to July 22, 2009 for ROW, China, India, and Philippines. FB-2A Mexico moves forward by seven (7) weeks to July 1, 2009.
- FB-2B ROW, China and India move forward by one (1) month to November 15, 2003. FB-2B Mexico remains unchanged at December 1, 1992. FB-2B Philippines moves forward by five (5) weeks to December 8, 2001.
You Might Also Like :